Monday 4 February 2008

Ouch, that’s not good

This morning, while walking from the car to the office, I slipped on some ice and fell. Somehow I managed to bang my left elbow quite badly. At first I didn’t think it was that bad but the growing pain and difficulty of movement quickly changed my mind. Luckily I work in a hospital so it was a short walk to Accident & Emergency. Now I’m bandaged up and full of pain-killers (which just take the edge off the pain).

Of course I can’t drive at the moment, which is incredibly annoying. Not only does it make the daily grind more difficult but I had some writing work planned which involved travelling and, of course, driving. At least I’ve got some ideas that don’t require me to get behind the wheel. All I need to do is improve my one-handed typing speed.

No comments: